For a webmaster its one of the most annoying thing to see his website down. When a website is not accessible, it stops all your business activities. Its little bit fair if such downtimes are informed by web hosting provider ones but unexpected downtime affects very badly to your businesses. There are various reasons of nonexistence of your online presence in the form of website’s downtime. In this post I would like to mention some frequent ones.
- Server connectivity failure :- This is the most frequent reason to make a website down and which takes place when Server is down or unreachable due to some issues with network or firewall and such issues causes a web server times out while attempting for connection.
- Timeout event while pageload :- When the connection is successful but web page takes more time to get loaded due to overloading of server or network connection, timeout event takes place.
- Error 503 Service Unavailable : When Server is temporarily fails to receive request of pageload due to corrupted software or getting overloaded.
- Connection refusal by server :- When server responds but refuses any connection due to get overloaded or internal server issues.
- DNS lookup Issue :- Due to faulty setting or incorrect configuration of DNS server setting related to domain name, DNS lookup issue arises and domain name can not be resolved.