You’ll learn how to set up scheduled tasks in Plesk in this post. If you need to run scripts on your server at a particular time, you can utilize the task scheduler on your server to automate the process.
Let’s go over how to create a Scheduled Task in Plesk:
1. Plesk must be signed in.
2. Select Scheduled Tasks from the right-hand side of the screen beneath Websites and Domains.
3. Click Settings before creating a task.
4. Click OK after you’ve chosen your time zone.
5. You’ll get a message congratulating you on your accomplishment.
6. Now, select Add Task to create a new task.
7. Choose a task to schedule from the Task type drop-down menu.
8. We’ve chosen to Fetch a URL in this case.
9. Enter the URL you want to run in the URL text box.
10. Then choose the day and time you want the task to run in the Run section.
11. In the Description text box, enter the description.
12. Select one of these options if you want to set the notification. Afterward, press the OK button.
13. The new task will be scheduled successfully, and you will receive an email notification. In the list below, you’ll discover your task.
Plesk can be used to schedule tasks in this fashion. More useful information can be found in the Knowledge Base part of the website. If you require any assistance, please contact our support team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Read Also: What is Plesk?