Using Plesk, you can erase any backup files from the server and remote storage is explained, in this post.
To erase a backup file from Plesk’s backup storage, follow these steps:
- Log into Plesk with your username and password.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose Tools & Settings.
3. On the right-hand side, select Backup Manager from the drop-down box.
4. Select the checkbox next to the backup file you wish to erase on a new screen with files.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose the Remove option.
6. Click Yes to confirm the removal.
7. You will get a message after removing backups from the storage.
This brings us to the end of our conversation. After that, you can erase the backup files from the server. Please contact our support team at any moment if you require assistance.
Read More: How to use Plesk to access webmail