This article explains how to generate web users in Plesk. You can host personal web pages for users who don’t need their domain names on your web server using Plesk’s web users feature.
Let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Websites & Domains” option.
3. Choose a domain.
4. You will find many options, select the “Web Users” sub-option.
5. Click on the “Add Web User” button.
6. Fill in the information:
a) Enter the “Username for connecting to the server over FTP”.
b) Enter the password or you can generate using a password generator.
c) Tick in the boxes if you want “PHP support” and “FastCGI support”.
7. Click on the “Ok” button.
8. You will receive a success message that the web user account has been created.
This way you can easily generate web users in Plesk. For help, you can contact our support staff at any moment. And you can also visit Host.co.in the KB section to check out the latest KBs. Also, check our latest web hosting plans.