There are number of ways to install Joomla cms on your website. Here is the simplest and quickest method to do it.
- Log in to your cPanel of your website.
- Under ‘Software/Services’ you will find a smiley icon. This is ‘Fantastico’ or ‘Fantastico De Luxe’ icon. Click on it.
- Under Content Management list you will find Joomla may be single or multiple with different versions. Click on the latest version available.
- Click on the new ‘New Installation’ which is generally with blue text color and hyper-linked. Also check out for the minimum disk-space necessary for installation which is generally around 25 MB but changes according to versions to be installed.
- Select the location for Joomla installation which can be your main domain or sub-domain also.
- Fill all the required field and take necessary care while selecting Username and Password, other fields like website name, email address are also recommended to be filled properly.
- Click the button ‘Install Joomla’.
- Checkout all the information filled is correct and click on ‘Finish Installation’ button.
This can be done with the support of web hosting service provider help and once you get it did this for few times, next time you can do this within 2 minutes.