We’ll show you how to park a domain on the WHM server in this post.
A parked domain is an alias or a secondary domain that points to a user’s principal domain. The concept is straightforward: a person visiting a parked domain’s website will be forwarded to the principal domain’s website. This tutorial will demonstrate how to park a domain on your WHM server.
Follow the following Steps To Park a Domain
1. Log into your “WHM as root user”
2. Select “DNS Functions”
3. Click on “Park a Domain“
4. The Park a Domain tool’s simple interface can be seen here.
To park a domain, follow these steps:
- Choose your primary domain from the Domain to Park menu at the top of the page.
- In the Domain to park field, type the Alias or domain to park.
- “Submit” is the button to use.
5. You will see that message on your screen after pressing the submit button.
NOTE - It is recommended that you register a domain name immediately after parking it. If you do that before visitors attempt to access it, that will be ideal.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of How do you park a domain On a WHM server. If you continue to have problems with the protocol outlined above, please contact the Host.co.in for constructive assistance 24/7 Live Support.