This post will show you how to use cPanel to register for Softaculous Applications. Without logging out of your cPanel account, you can access Softaculous. Users of Softaculous can access the applications using cPanel.
Let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to the cPanel account and select Softaculous Apps Installer from the SOFTWARE category.
2. The Softaculous panel appears, enabling you to choose and install scripts like Joomla, phpBB, and WordPress.
4. To see all of the applications that have been installed, go to the top right-hand side of the screen and click the All Installations icon.
5. Click the Profile symbol to auto-login. To log in, you do not need to enter your username or password.
6. The dashboard for the application will be displayed.
That’s it! You should now be able to log into the Softaculous applications from cPanel. Also, if you have any issues, you can contact our support team at any time. Check out our web hosting plans right now.