In this article, you will understand how to install a site using Git Version Control in cPanel.
Follow the steps:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Select the “Files” option.
3. Click on the “Git Version Control” sub-option.
4. You will enter into a new page.
5. Click on the “Create” button.
6. Confirm that the Clone a Repository slider is enabled on the Create Repository page.
7. Type the URL of the repository to clone in the “Clone URL” text box.
8. Type the path to the site’s document root in the “Repository Path” text box.
9. Type a descriptive name for your repository in the “Repository Name” text box.
10. Click on the “Create” button.
This way, you can install a site using Git Version Control in cPanel. For more information contact our support staff and also don’t miss our latest web hosting plans.
Read Also: How to Perform a Virus Scan in cPanel