In this tutorial, we have explained how to create trusted users in WHM.
Note: Users with User ID below 99 are known as trusted users and not needed to be added to the list.
Add/remove the trusted users in WHM.
Steps are mentioned below:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Choose the “System Health” section from the left-hand side.
3. Click on the “Background Process Killer” option.
4. You will see a box named “Trusted Users”.
5. Now, we will see how to add and remove the users:
a. Type the name of the users to add.
b. Remove user names to remove them.
6. Click on the “save” button.
7. For both the processes you will get a success message.
In this manner, you can add or remove the Trusted users in the WHM panel. This was the end of the discussion. You can refer to our KB– How to use the Background Process Killer in WHM to know about the Background Process Killer. You can anytime contact our support team.