This article explains how to set up and control raw access in cPanel. You can set up your website to download the raw log files for your study. In raw access logs, every visitor to your website and FTP site is noted.
Follow these steps to configure raw access logs in cPanel:
1) Log in to cPanel.
2) Click on the “Metrics” section.
3) Select the “Raw Access” sub-option.
4) The box that reads “Archive log files to your home directory after the system processes statistics. The system currently processes logs every 24 hours” should be checked in if you want to archive logs at the end of each month.
5) If you want to get rid of the archived logs for the previous month, click the box that says, “Remove the previous month’s archived logs from your home directory at the end of each month.”
6) Finally click on the “Save” button.
7) You will receive a success message.
So, this was the end of our conversation. We hope you liked our article. If you require extra assistance then contact Host.co.in support staff anytime.