Following are the steps to install phpBB through cPanel using softaculous.
- Login to your cPanel web hosting account by using your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Softaculous icon, which will carry you to newer screen where you will see ‘phpBB’ listed under the forums to the left side.
- Click on the phpBB and you will see the overview page of particular phpBB Version.
- Find the ‘Install’ tab and fill all the required details in the form such as Protocol, Domain, Directory in which phpBB is to be installed, Database name etc.
- Now find the ‘Install’ button at the bottom and click on it, your installation will get started and you will receive the message “Congratulations, the software was installed successfully.” after successful completion of it.
Now you can log in to your phpBB control panel through the URL provided on the confirmation page and arrange the setting as required.