Nowadays, having a nice website is somewhat associated with starting a business. How else are you going to locate potential clients? But, building a website may seem like a big process to you. But, the truth is that creating a website on your own has never been simpler.
You don’t need to employ a developer to use one of the many CMS (content management systems) available today, which will let you launch your business in a couple of days. In this post, we will be looking at how you can utilize WordPress to create your own website.
Why choose WordPress?
It only seems reasonable to consider using WordPress than alternative CMS technology like Wix or Drupal. WordPress powers almost 80% of the websites on the internet. And one of the main factors contributing to this is how simply adaptable it is. Managed WordPress Hosting is the platform of choice for people all around the world thanks to its straightforward design, an abundance of plugins and features, and user-friendly dashboard.
Also, the platform’s abundance of tools that concentrate on optimization for enhanced rankings enables you to give SEO-specific attention.
Using WordPress to Create a B2B Website
Despite it might seem like a lot of work, creating a B2B website with WordPress is actually not that difficult.
Choose a domain name, pick a hosting company, and install WordPress
Establishing a domain name and hosting company is the first step in the process of creating a website. You should give some thought to your domain name because it is crucial. If you can, keep it brief and come up with a catchy sentence.
Now, in order to begin working with the hosting company, we recommend Host.co.in.
We offer a free domain for 1 year with your choice of hosting plan.
You can choose from 3 plans.
- Lite- Rs.99/month
- Premium- Rs.399/month
Now, you have to select a domain name and establish your account after selecting a plan. You can visit the dashboard and install WordPress after making payments and creating your account. Simply select the domain name and enter your login and password to get started. As soon as the installation is complete, you may begin customizing and expanding your website.
Create your website using WordPress now
The theme, plugins, site structure, and content are the four main factors you should take into account in this situation.
- Select a theme
WordPress offers many different themes, you can select the one which is most likely to appeal to your target audience. You have the ability to try out the live demos on the site, which allows you to experiment a little before deciding which theme showcases your website in the best manner.
To reduce bounce rates, keep in mind that your website must be simple to use. The way the website appears on mobile devices is another aspect that needs to be considered. Your website must be mobile optimized since the majority of the users browse on mobile devices.
Last, but not least, determine which plugins you will require to install and whether they work with the theme you wish to use.
- Insert Plugins
After choosing a theme, now you have to insert a few plugins that will essentially guarantee that your website is operating as you intend. As many plugins will be unique to the site you have built, you’ll need an account for that.
Nonetheless, some plugins have a wide range of uses:
- Yoast SEO: Everyone wants their website to rank organically, and Yoast SEO specifically assists you to do that.
- Jetpack: This plugin can assist you with a variety of issues, such as marketing, design, performance, image serving, and SEO for your website.
- Akismet: users frequently use Akismet to filter out spam comments or any other spam that can damage content.
Below are a few plugins you can install for a b2b website.
- WPForms: You may already be aware that forms are a necessary component of every website. WPForms used to create leads and are an efficient and simple way for visitors to get in touch with you. You can install WPForms for a variety of others uses as well.
- MemberPress: Set up this plugin if you plan to create gated content like manuals and courses.
- WP Rocket: This plugin is incredibly well-liked and for a good reason. These days, everyone is aware of the importance of page speed, especially when considering search ranking factors. Then, WP Rocket required to enhance website speed.
- SEMRush: SEMRush is well-known in the marketing field, the plugin can improve your social media, paid traffic, SEO, content, and PR initiatives.
- Create a structure for your website
After selecting a theme and installing plugins, you can begin adding content. However, you must make sure that your website is set up optimally before deciding to move forward. This will involve organizing your website’s principal navigation menu, footer links, navigation links, blog post categories, and tags. As this takes thorough planning, take your time in creating a structure for your website.
- Insert content
Now, you can begin adding posts and building pages. It is well known that the content you place will ultimately aid you in generating leads.
This implies that when it comes to writing blog posts and product page copy, creativity is a must.
As your website will be a business-to-business one, you should make sure that the product and service pages are clear and adequately represented.
Ensure that you include SEO best practices for your posts and content. Make sure to pay proper attention to the quality of your material. If your website doesn’t rank organically, which is possible in the initial stage, you can use a paid channel for immediate positive effects.
This is how to use WordPress to build a website. And you can do all this without using the assistance of a tech expert.
Here are just a few additional tips to consider:
- Add picture alt text to improve SEO ranking
- After you have enough materials, you can use the blog sidebar as a method for dissemination. Any event you host can benefit from the same.
- Constantly improving your website to give users the greatest experience possible.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor the performance of your website.
- Install a WordPress backup plugin to protect yourself from any problems or errors.